[Live-devel] index files and mpeg2 ts

Andrew Stone stondage123 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 13 08:03:00 PDT 2007

Thanks Ross. I'm glad you're looking into it. I am currently working around the problem, but will be pleased when it is fixed. It is not an absolute priority though as you have sensed. However, I wouldn't read too much into the use of a yahoo email address. I'm currently working for a stealth mode startup, and am not supposed to be using our domain yet for public transactions. I will say that cooperation with the community is of much importance though. You can look for my email address to change in the coming months. Thanks again for your great work on live555. I love it.

-Andrew