[Live-devel] Demux does not demultiplex PES larger than 65KB

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Sun Jul 15 06:15:18 PDT 2007

>A while ago I wrote to this list with a interesting question:
>We are trying to Stream DVB-T MPEG-TS signals.

Can you say more about what *specifically* you are trying to do?  If
you are *just* trying to stream a MPEG Transport Stream, then you
won't be parsing the contents of the stream, so PES packet sizes will
not be an issue.

Are you trying to index a MPEG Transport Stream file (for 'trick
play' operation)?  If not, then what specifically are you trying to
do with the Transport Stream?

(A reminder, once again, that people with unprofessional email
addresses (such as, in your case, @googlemail.com) get lower-priority
service on this mailing list.)