[Live-devel] MPEG2TransportStreamIndexer Question

Leary, Brent bleary at harris.com
Fri Jul 27 05:39:53 PDT 2007

Ross,
The video data being received over the socket would need to be written
to a file as well as sent to the indexing object. It can't be written to
a file first & then indexed b/c the server may need to play the video
data immediately after its finished being received over the socket.
What interfaces does deriving from a FramedSource impose on a class? I'm
guessing by your response that something along the lines of a
ByteStreamSocketSource would need to be created from scratch? Is there
anything close to this already to start from?

Thanks,
-Brent