[Live-devel] FramedFilter questions

Julian Lamberty julian.lamberty at mytum.de
Sun Jun 3 02:02:02 PDT 2007

As you already guessed, I did that ;)

I took MP3ADUTranscoder as an example where presentation time and
duration are just passed through. I don't get why my code does not work.
When I write one complete frame to fTo, MPEG4VideoStreamDiscreteFramer
should be able to pass them correctly to MPEG4ESVideoRTPSink, right?
If that is the case and I can pass through duration and presentation
time, then I'm really stuck. I use VLC to receive the data an display
the stream but it gives me lots of "macroblock errors" and "motion
vectors not available" warnings...