[Live-devel] Complete file not streamed

singh, Ravinder ravinder.singh at ti.com
Sun Jun 3 22:23:12 PDT 2007

Hi Ross
Stream is of 144.159 seconds duration only; problem is server stops
streaming the file after 60 seconds only, as a result rest of the file
Is not streamed, our client wait for 144.159 sec's duration and when
Sending teardown response to server after 144.159 duration it reports

Received TEARDOWN response: RTSP/1.0 454 Session Not Found
CSeq: 5
Session: 93547611

What I think is openRTSP is not returning responses to server while
Streaming is going on as a result of which server is aborting after
Some time. Server is playing fine with bit band client.

Regards
Ravinder