[Live-devel] MPEG4VideoStreamDiscreteFramer

Julian Lamberty julian.lamberty at mytum.de
Mon Jun 4 05:13:08 PDT 2007

Hi!

I have an encoder that writes MPEG4 frames to a buffer which I want to
stream out with MPEG4ESVideoRTPSink.

I'm using the MPEG4VideoStreamDiscreteFramer class in between.

The problem is that the stream is corrupted, but if I write the buffer
to a file like "test.m4e" it can be played correctly. There seems to be
a problem passing the buffer into MPEG4VideoStreamDiscreteFramer.

I have also tried to stream the "test.m4e" I created with the test
program "testMPEG4VideoStreamer", the output is also corrupted. What
could that be caused by?

I have my encode function write to a buffer and memcpy that buffer into
fTo before I set fFrameSize and fNumTruncatedBytes.

Could that be a problem relating timestamps?

Please help me, I'm stuck...

Thanks
Julian