[Live-devel] Ports for RTSP

Tran Minh Son sony at mht.bme.hu
Fri Jun 8 01:59:18 PDT 2007

Hi Ross Finlayson
Thank you for your answer. Can you show me how I can "order" the media
with TCP not UDP using OpenRTSPClient (Sorry that I didnot check the
syntax of OpenRTSPClient, you are here that is why I am lazy :-))
I wonder how many clients the MediaServer can serve simutanously through
TCP using  only one port
Regards