[Live-devel] afterGetting(this)

Julian Lamberty julian.lamberty at mytum.de
Fri Jun 8 06:24:56 PDT 2007

Hi!

I would like to know how I can

1. Request more data from a source (MPEG1or2VideoRTPSource)
2. Tell a sink (MPEG4VideoStreamDiscreteFramer) that data is completely
delivered to buffer (this should be afterGetting(this), right?)

Right now I have a code structure like:

void Transcoder::doGetNextFrame()
{
    fInputSource->getNextFrame(...);
}

void Transcoder::afterGettingFrame(...)
{
    Transcoder* transcoder = (Transcoder*)clientData;
    transcoder->afterGettingFrame1(...);
}

void Transcoder::afterGettingFrame1(...)
{
    decode_from_inbuf_to_frame
    if(successfully decoded)
    {
       encode_frame_to_fTo
       if(successfully encoded)
       {
           deliver (<- afterGetting(this)?)
       }
    }
    else
    {
       request more data (<- I don't know how to do this, if I simply
call doGetNextFrame() once again it complains about being read more than
once)
    }
}

Thanks for your help!