[Live-devel] Question on ClientTrickPlayState.fScale

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Tue Jun 26 16:56:49 PDT 2007

>Do you think I am doing something wrong? Why is fScale initialized to 2.0?

Oops, you've found a bug.  I had used that initialization when
debugging the code, but I had forgotten to change it back to 1.0
afterwards.  (I never noticed it at the time, because I used the
Amino STB to test the code, and it uses a scale of 6.0 (by default).)

So please change
	2.0
	1.0
in "MPEG2TransportFileServerMediaSubsession.cpp", line 258.

(This fix will get included in the next release of the software.)