[Live-devel] frameDurationInMicroseconds

Ramon Martin de Pozuelo rmpg2001 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 00:49:23 PST 2007

Hi,
I fix it. It's a Windows problem. I add to link options "winmm.lib" library.
This library has some functions where you can change Windows timers'
precision. Using timeBeginPeriod(1) you set the timer precision to 1 ms. (By
default it seems that it's set to 16 ms). Though I solved it in Windows, I
think I will start to move my project to UNIX, to avoid more future
problems.

Thank you very much,

Ramon