[Live-devel] Streaming MPEG2 TS with separate audio and video input

Gustaf Räntilä opera at kth.se
Tue Mar 13 03:45:10 PDT 2007

Hi,

I'd like to stream (with rtsp) a transport stream of MPEG2 to an amino.
It works well for single files muxed with video and audio (using the
technique as for the onDemand-test-program, with a test.ts file). But
I'd like to use one video file and one audio file. When using two
instances of :
sms->addSubsession(MPEG2TransportFileServerMediaSubsession::createNew(...));
the players (amino, mplayer, vlc) dies or halts. Mplayer says it
received two video streams.

Is there a solution for how to accomplish this, or do I have to use
pre-muxed single files?

Note; The output stream needs to be bundled as a TS.

Gustaf