[Live-devel] Regarding streaming Jpeg images

Nikhil Agrawal mrnikhilagrawal at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 03:54:49 PDT 2007

Hi,

I have implemented all the classes ( subclass of JPEGVideoSource and
JPEGVideoFileServerMediaSubsession). I have two queries

1. I am using a single image output.jpeg ( taken from live555 forum mail
attachment). I dont know what is the Q factor of the image. How can i
calculate Q factor.(I tried with some default values) (also provided in
attachment)

2. What the type value i should use , i have tried both 0 and 1.

3. Looking into packets that are flowing across network , i found that first
packet( 1428 bytes approx) is missing and remaining data is flowing.Also I
dumped data using client OpenRTSP , is shows data with first few ( ~ 1428)
bytes missing and remining present).

What further steps I need to take?

Regards,
Nikhil Agrawal