[Live-devel] Regarding JPEG Streaming

Rupak Patel rupak.p at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 22:08:16 PDT 2007

Hi Nikhil,
I am also working on JPEG streaming using Live555. In my case all packets
are going to client.
I have tried using OpenRTSP and dumped received data to a file and it
correctly forms a JPEG image that got streamed using -m option.

Ross,
I am facing another problem, I read earlier mails and accordingly sent only
data after header ( excluding complete header) , but I am able to see a
blank (dark) screen on both Quicktime and VLC players. Also image is getting
reconstructed properly using -m option with OpenRTSP client. I have given
some arbitrary QFactor but atleast it must show some graphics (may be wild
ones). Can you tell me where I am going wrong.

Bye,
Rupak.