[Live-devel] Query for Live555 forum

Susovan Ghosh susovan at tataelxsi.co.in
Mon Mar 19 23:52:17 PDT 2007

hi,
  Thank you very much for reply.I checked that audio video buffer size in
the stb client is 64KB.I changed that valu upto
  three times,and got the same result.What should be the size of the audio
video buffer?
                 I made an experiment with VLS server instade of live 555
server, and STB client could play it.Then what will
  be the proper cause.

                                                                        Than
k You

SUSOVAN GHOSH