[Live-devel] Regarding the seeking slider on the web page playing streamed data.

Rupak Patel rupak.p at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 07:46:53 PDT 2007

Hi,

This is not directly related to live555, but I came across this issue while
using the server. While embedding a plugin for slider on my webpage using
activeX MSComctlLib.Slider.2 clsid:F08DF954-8592-11D1-B16A-00C0F0283628 on a
machine with Windows server edition 2003 operating system, I failed to embed
the slider while the same activeX code is working fine with machine with
windows XP.

It would be great if any one could suggest the possible cause/solution of
the same.

Thanks and Regards,

Roopak.