[Live-devel] TransmissionStats meanings again

Martin marthi at graphics.cs.uni-sb.de
Thu Mar 22 09:36:01 PDT 2007

Hello,

I'm using live555 for several month now and I always received excellent
and quick help for the questions I asked. Lately, I asked the questions
below two times but got no reply yet. Is it not the right place to ask
this kind of questions? Is there another list I can use or is there
another problem?

I would really be happy if someone could help me!

Thanks,
Martin