[Live-devel] TransmissionStats meanings again

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Thu Mar 22 11:13:43 PDT 2007

>I'm using live555 for several month now and I always received excellent
>and quick help for the questions I asked. Lately, I asked the questions
>below two times but got no reply yet. Is it not the right place to ask
>this kind of questions?

Yes, this is certainly the right mailing list; however, not every
question posted to this list will get answered.

Personally, in this case I didn't answer your questions about the
"RTPTransmissionStats" fields because (i) I didn't have time, and
(ii) you should be able to get your answers by reviewing the code,
and the RTP/RTCP specification.