[Live-devel] what's mean of this sentence?

binli1115 binli1115 at 163.com
Thu Mar 22 23:12:42 PDT 2007

 Hi everyone,   I use mplayer which has compile the source of live as the client,and I use the helix as the serve ,but I receive the message :
STREAM_LIVE555, URL: rtsp://202.194.20.86/mpg4video.mp4
Stream not seekable!
Unable to determine our source address: This computer has an invalid IP address: 0x0
Unable to determine our source address: This computer has an invalid IP address: 0x0
Unable to determine our source address: This computer has an invalid IP address: 0x0
Initiated "video/MP4V-ES" RTP subsession on port 32822
Unable to determine our source address: This computer has an invalid IP address: 0x0
Unable to determine our source address: This computer has an invalid IP address: 0x0
Initiated "audio/MPEG4-GENERIC" RTP subsession on port 32824
what's wrong with it ?
         Best wishes!
                                                        yours
                                                            Lee