[Live-devel] TransmissionStats meanings again

Martin marthi at graphics.cs.uni-sb.de
Sun Mar 25 06:53:04 PDT 2007

Hi,

> Personally, in this case I didn't answer your questions about the
> "RTPTransmissionStats" fields because (i) I didn't have time, and
> (ii) you should be able to get your answers by reviewing the code,
> and the RTP/RTCP specification.

well, I looked into the code and into the specification. Anyhow, I
wanted to make sure that I understood everything correctly. Therefore, I
 asked for confirmation (yes/no) only.
Of course I understand that you must priorize questions if you don't
have enough time. Maybe you'll find some time for answering in the next
weeks, even if it's not one of the most important questions.

Thanks,
Martin