[Live-devel] How does the function SingleStep() work?

xiang zhang xngzhng at yahoo.com.cn
Mon Mar 26 02:00:22 PDT 2007

  Hello!
  I am Zhang Xiang, graduate student from Zhe Jiang University,China. I’m confused about how the function SingleStep() works. Specifically speaking, when there is a video connection request from remote PC, how does SingleStep() handle this request and call other functions such as DeliverFrame(), doGetNextframe(), to deliver video stream which is encoded in H.264 form?
   Thanks!!
  Best wishes!
                                                                        yours Xiang