[Live-devel] How does the function SingleStep() work?

周弘 zhouh31415 at 163.com
Mon Mar 26 18:59:04 PDT 2007

Sorry, I think writing Chinese is more simple to me. To Zhang Xiang:    我想testprog里的程序已经很清楚了,你问的其实是一个C++的问题.    程序的运行流程我也没有弄太清楚,但是我可以讲讲我个人的理解.    程序里应该说有两个线程,doeventloop()和play().doeventloop其实就是调用了singlestep()来while()了一个死循环,它始终保证一个schedule一直在执行,这个应该说是程序的主循环.你说的dogetnextframe()等程序其实是一个间接的重入,            play()-->afterplaying()-->play()然后反复的循环,这中间就调用了getnextframe()等很多你看得晕乎乎的程序.    其实你根本不用管这些程序的中间的执行过程是怎样的,你只要能理解你需要的testprog的大概流程,然后做你需要的修改.最重要的一点,就是你应该知道你的stream是如何write_data()到程序中,而在客户端又是怎么被read_data()的.
在2007-03-26,xiang zhang <xngzhng at yahoo.com.cn> 写道:
Hello!I am Zhang Xiang, graduate student from Zhe Jiang University,China. I’m confused about how the function SingleStep() works. Specifically speaking, when there is a video connection request from remote PC, how does SingleStep() handle this request and call other functions such as DeliverFrame(), doGetNextframe(), to deliver video stream which is encoded in H.264 form? Thanks!!Best wishes!                                                                      yours Xiang
Mp3疯狂搜-新歌热歌高速下