[Live-devel] Looking for a contractor to do some customization work on OpenRTSP

Andreas Schobel andreas at videosave.net
Mon May 14 13:18:11 PDT 2007

Howdy,

Our goal is to store audio & video to disk from a  VivoTek IP7135 and
then be able to play back that video in the latest version of Quicktime.
http://www.vivotek.com/products_ip7135.htm

We already used OpenRTSP to store the A/V from the rtsp stream from
that camera to one big file and played it back in an older version of
QuickTime.

What we need is have OpenRTSP save the A/V in two minute mp4 files
and be playable in the latest version of QuickTime.

Cheers,
Andreas

http://videosave.com