[Live-devel] can we use Live555 media Lib as server to stream Live Media Dat.

rajesh rajeshkumar.r at imimobile.com
Thu May 24 23:13:01 PDT 2007

Re: [Live-devel] can we use Live555 media Lib as server toThanks Ross for Reply.

//############According to the Document##############################
Then, as before, if your input device is accessible by a file name (including "stdin" for standard input), then simply replace the appropriate "test.*" file name with the file name of your input device.
As I am getting the Data on four port from source.Audio video Rtp and Rtcp.
How can I use stdin to read the Data.

There is one more method in that way we have to write our own class.

plz suggest me how to do it.

Rajesh Kumar
Software Enginner
Cont-9908400027