[Live-devel] How can I change the received packet at the client by using openRTSP?

jerry zhao zhj.zhao at gmail.com
Tue May 29 01:55:40 PDT 2007

>>I used the testOnDemandRTSPServer to stream video und openRTSP to
>>receive the streamed data. My question is: where I should change the
>>received packet data before the client stores the received packet on
>>the disk, e.g.  adding some data or a special header to the received
>>packets.

>You would need to insert a new filter object (i.e., a subclass of
>"FramedFilter" - that you would write), and insert it in the data
>chain, in front of the "FileSink" object.  (You would do this in
>"testProgs/playCommon.cpp".)

Hi, Ross,
thanks for your reply. If one frame consists of several packets and I need
add some additional data to this frame until all the packets of this frame
are
received, can I still implement this by writing a  subclass of FramedFilter?

Is there any reference code for this kind of implementation?
Thanks again.

Jerry