[Live-devel] MPEG1or2VideoReceiver+DarwinInjector

Ariel Kalingking akalingking at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 02:54:02 PST 2007

Hi Ross,

In the provided MPEG1or2AudioVideoStreamerToDarwin example,  is it
possible to directly take an inbound stream source object instead of
ByteStreamFileSource as input to MPEG1or2Demux?

I am experimenting on taking the source stream in the
MPEG1or2VideoReceiver and fed it to MPEG1or2Demux, but I'm not able to
extract the original video stream in the Darwin Server.

Here's the flow of what i'm doing, let me know where I could be doing wrong.

MPEG1or2VideoStreamer
------->MPEG1or2VideoReceiver|MPEG1or2AudioVideoStreamerToDarwin---->DarwinServer

Thanks,

Ariel Kalingking