[Live-devel] MPEG1or2VideoReceiver+DarwinInjector

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Mon Nov 5 04:29:23 PST 2007

>MPEG1or2VideoStreamer
>------->MPEG1or2VideoReceiver|MPEG1or2AudioVideoStreamerToDarwin---->DarwinServer

The problem here is that "testMPEG1or2AudioVideoToDarwin" takes a
MPEG *Program Stream* as input, but the data output by
"testMPEG1or2VideoReceiver" is a MPEG Video *Elementary Stream".

If you want to stream a MPEG (1 or 2) Video Elementary Stream to a
Darwin Server, then you would need to write your own application
(modeled after the existing applications) that does thie.

REMEMBER, HOWEVER: We have our own RTSP server implementation (see,
for example, "testOnDemandRTSPServer").  You don't need to use a
separate 'Darwin' server at all.