[Live-devel] MPEG1or2VideoReceiver+DarwinInjector

Ariel Kalingking akalingking at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 19:25:28 PST 2007

Thanks Ross that is very insightful and realized what I really wanted
to process is a Program Stream. I could use the testOnDemandRTSPServer
or testMPEG1or2AudioVideoStreamer as my simulated stream source
instead of MPEG1or2VideoStreamer. However I could not seem to find a
counterpart example the receiver code. I have looked at openRTSP but I
think there are still missing parts. Could you please point me where
else in the library or examples I could further use as reference to be
able to write a Program Stream receiver.

Thanks,

Ariel Kalingking