[Live-devel] fOurServerMediaSession

Vivek Mehrotra vmehrotra at rgbnetworks.com
Wed Nov 21 17:07:20 PST 2007

Hi,

Can you please elaborate on how fOurServerMediaSession is updated for
multiple client sessions. If I have two setup requests from the same
source with all else the same but different transport parameters, does
the second request override the first?

Is there a limitation on the number of client connections?

Do we have a incrementReferencecount to account for the same
urlPreSuffix but different urlSuffixes(tracks)? Is a mediasubsession

created for every increment of this count?

When would you choose to create a DynamicRTSPServer as opposed to
testOnDemandRTSPServer?

Thanks in advance,

vivek