[Live-devel] Trouble with Amino STB

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Thu Nov 22 15:53:37 PST 2007

>I have a problem with AMINO STB.

Note that the Amino STB is not our product.  This is not the best
mailing list to ask about problems with Amino products.

>I have modified code

In general, once you've modified the supplied code, you can't expect
much help on this mailing list.  Therefore, you should first do your
testing with the original, unmodified code.

>   I've view some logs and have seen that AMINO don't send DESCRIBE
>   command

Yes it does - if you type a "rtsp://" URL into the Amino STB.  (Make
sure that it is configured to use "nCube" mode.)