[Live-devel] Vorbis implementation

Юрий Л. yuri.l at mail.ru
Sun Nov 25 22:20:43 PST 2007

Hello,
I want to stream vorbis file through RTP using Live555. In order to testMP3Streamer, I guess that my target is to implement VorbisRTPSink class and VorbisFileSource class. And some questions in this connection:
1) VorbisRTPSink. Is these correct:
   unsigned VorbisAudioRTPSink::specialHeaderSize() const {
       return 4;
   }
   unsigned VorbisAudioRTPSink::frameSpecificHeaderSize() const {
       return 2;
   }
2) VorbisRTPSink. What should I write in doSpecialFrameHandling()? Is this a place where I should fill vorbis payload header?
3) VorbisRTPSink. Is there other functions which I should to implement?
4) I have no any ideas about redefinition of FrameFileSource class. Could you explain me please what should I do in the first place and what after?

Thanks!