[Live-devel] JPEG2000 and Motion JPEG2000

Tasos Kyrillidis arnaki_sto_fourno at yahoo.gr
Tue Nov 27 04:40:23 PST 2007

Hi,

I am newbie in LIVE555 and i really dont know much of how things work. But i intend to study the source code. Before i do this, i would like to ask some questions to be sure about some things.

I want to implement a Motion JPEG2000 Real-Time Transport system between two PCs (initially). I downloaded your source code and i saw that there isnt any support for JPEG2000 files.

1. Is it in your plans to implement it soon?

If not, i would like to try it. But i cannot estimate the work it needs.

2. Besides Internet Drafts, is there any RTP implementation for JPEG2000?

Finally and most important:

3. As i am newbie in this project, could you please tell me what exactly should i do? I mean a general plan about which files should i look into, which files affect this implementation, where to pay more attention?

Thank for your time. I would be really graceful if somebody helped me.

Tasos Kyrillidis

 Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!