[Live-devel] How to play a video file in real-time from Internet?

Yutao Wei weiyutao36 at 163.com
Wed Nov 28 00:30:55 PST 2007

Hi everyone,

I use testOnDemandRTSPServer to stream a video (has a format, say "WY")
and can use openRTSP to receive the video stream and save it as a file,
named video-A-1.

Also, I have a player that can read from a WY format video file and display it. Now, what I want to do is: let the player play the WY video from the testOnDemandRTSPServer in real-time.

I thought a lot and still can not find a solution. Can anybody give me some advice?

Thank you very much.

Austin