[Live-devel] About OPENRSTP with -t -c -e 5

fung ka luen luen_2 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 11 07:42:47 PDT 2007

Dear live555 Friends,

I am trying to modify the Live555 streaming server (testOnDemandRTSPServer.exe) with some added functions.

After function added, i am using the OPENRTSP to do the tests.

For test the new function , I needed to send a "PLAYING" again after the first "PLAYING"

Therefore, I used the -e <time> with -c.

when i using "openrtsp -c -e 5 rtsp://127.0.0.1:8554/video_name", it works fine. (UDP)

but, UDP have data loss. therefore, I try to use TCP.

The problem comes.

when I use "openrtsp -t -c -e 5 rtsp://127.0.0.1:8554/video_name", the server and clinet both held. it looks like a death-loop.

After all, i have tried the normal "testOnDemandRTSPServer" with "openrtsp -t -c -e 5". However, the problem still.

Any idea?

Thank you very much
KL Fung