[Live-devel] open session ciclically

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Mon Oct 29 04:50:34 PDT 2007

>Here some details - if you have the patience to give me some more help...

The problem is not "patience to help"; it's "ability to help".  I
know of no problem with the "-c" option that could be causing any
problems with a correctly running server.  If your server is
misbehaving in some way that's causing you problems, then I can't
help you.  Sorry.

>I have registered a delayed task ("this" of RTSPCamera, part of our
>application):

Alternativelty, once you've modified the existing code (something
that you *didn't* mention before) then I can't (in general) help you.
Sorry.