[Live-devel] Multicast_Problem

Vrushali Nandanwar vrushali at johotech.co.in
Tue Sep 4 03:38:59 PDT 2007

Hi,

I am also working on the same openrtsp program.

I tried to establish a connection, but connectin fails at  while sending the
option request //Begin by sending an "OPTIONS" command:

Can anybody please guide what is going to wrong to establish connection.

Regards

Vrushali

Senior Embedded Engineer

Johotech Solutions Pvt Ltd