[Live-devel] testMPEG4VideoStreamer_problem

Tomy Joseph Tomy.Joseph at lntinfotech.com
Mon Sep 10 19:46:17 PDT 2007

When I try to run testMPEG4VideoStreamer, I am getting the following
errors continuously..

MPEG4VideoStreamParser::analyzeVOLHeader(): marker_bit 1 not set!
MPEG4VideoStreamParser::analyzeVOLHeader(): vop_time_increment_resolution
is
 zero!
MPEG4VideoStreamParser::analyzeVOLHeader(): marker_bit 2 not set!

MPEG4VideoStreamParser::parseVideoObjectLayer(): This appears to be a
'short v
ideo header', which we current don't support

I tried with so many .mp4 files... But errors...is it the problem with
.mp4 files or any other???

Tomy P. Joseph
Samsung ODC,
L&T Infotech,Plot No. 25-30,
EPIP I Phase Industrial Area,
Whitefield,Bangalore-66.
Mobile: +919448856102
Fax:+91-80-8525233.

( ) L&T Infotech Proprietary & Confidential
( ) L&T Infotech Confidential
(+) L&T Infotech Internal Use only
( ) General Business Information

Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd.
www.Lntinfotech.com

This Document is classified as:

L&T Infotech Proprietary   L&T Infotech Confidential   L&T Infotech
Internal Use Only   L&T Infotech General Business

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the
intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do
not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it
from your system.