[Live-devel] Multicast_Problem

Tomy Joseph Tomy.Joseph at lntinfotech.com
Wed Sep 5 22:52:32 PDT 2007

hi...

I tried the way in which you suggested...I have a Mpeg file test.mpg
1. start ./testMPEG1or2AudioVideoStreamer
==> Displays
Play this stream using the URL "rtsp://172.28.7.17/testStream"
Beginning streaming...
Beginning to read from file...
2. Open Vlc player & put "rtsp://172.28.7.17/testStream" (also
"rtsp://172.28.7.17/test.mpg")in RTSP option on Open Network Stream.
But nothing is playing..

When I tried with testOnDemandRTSPServer & live555MediaServer it
isworking..

Tomy P. Joseph
Samsung ODC,
L&T Infotech,Plot No. 25-30,
EPIP I Phase Industrial Area,
Whitefield,Bangalore-66.
Mobile: +919448856102
Fax:+91-80-8525233.

( ) L&T Infotech Proprietary & Confidential
( ) L&T Infotech Confidential
(+) L&T Infotech Internal Use only
( ) General Business Information

Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd.
www.Lntinfotech.com

This Document is classified as:

L&T Infotech Proprietary   L&T Infotech Confidential   L&T Infotech
Internal Use Only   L&T Infotech General Business

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the
intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do
not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it
from your system.