[Live-devel] "The total received frame size exceeds the client's buffer size"

Дима Зинченко dimazzz80 at mail.ru
Fri Sep 14 00:30:57 PDT 2007

After I connect to the server openRTSP starts to output messages like "MultiFramedRTPSource::doGetNextFrame1(): The total received frame size exceeds the client's buffer size (20000).  123 bytes of trailing data will be dropped!"
Where can I increase this buffer size?
Thanks,
Dmitry Zinchenko
PS I found the bug that prevented transmitting my stream - it was wrong fDurationInMicroseconds passed for the first frame (I calculated it as an average for previous frames).