[Live-devel] Pipelined request Seg Fault

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Tue Sep 18 00:55:07 PDT 2007

Thanks for sending the debug trace.  However, I'm puzzled by this,
because (for now, at least) I can't see how it is possible (in the
current version of the code) for the server to receive two "DESCRIBE"
commands in succession, without sending a response to the first
command inbetween.  (I assume that you're not doing something dumb
like running the RTSP server code in more than one thread.)

Please upgrade to the latest version of the code, and let us know if
the problem still occurs.