[Live-devel] Proper way to terminate client

Ramon Martin de Pozuelo Genis tl11305 at salle.url.edu
Mon Sep 24 06:00:06 PDT 2007

Well, I do exactly the same. I was concerned about this like you, but it stops
the video so quickly and I don't notice any problem in the others streams that
I am sending (in my case i have more than one MultiFramedRTPSink). I think it
is the only way to do that, but, maybe Ross could give you a better idea.

Ramon