[Live-devel] Visual 2005

Guy Bonneau gbonneau at matrox.com
Thu Apr 10 06:18:27 PDT 2008

Ross,

I have seen a few request asking how to compile the LiveMedia library for
Microsoft Visual 2005. I know the FAQ provides a link for this purpose. But
you have to go through many steps. I have a Visual 2005 solution file (.sln)
as well as the associated project files (.vcproj) for visual 2005 that
compiles the whole LiveMedia library as well as the associated applications.
I keep these project files in a separate folder in the tree folders of the
library. I use these projects files to compile each LiveMedia source code
release with Visual Studio 2005.

Are you interested to integrate these projects file into the library? I
believe there is enough people using Microsoft Visual Studio
to help support these files for future release.

Regards
Guy