[Live-devel] JPEGVideoRTPSource and JPEGVideoSource

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Thu Apr 10 17:26:42 PDT 2008

>I'm trying to develop a streamer process that send JPEG images receive from
>another process (I use pipes to do it) to a remote client (VLC client, etc).

OK, so you will need to first parse the stream into discrete JPEG
images, and feed these to a subclass of "JPEGVideoSource" - that you
would write.  (Or alternatively, you could do the parsing within your
"JPEGVideoSource" subclass.)

>In short, the main point is to add new server media session dynamicaly.

Yes, you can call "RTSPServer::addServerMediaSession()" (or
"RTSPServer::removeServerMediaSession()") at any time.