[Live-devel] Visual 2005

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Fri Apr 11 05:34:33 PDT 2008

>No, only when running Windows. And he mentioned OSX recently.

No, noone mentioned building for Windows on OS X.  When I build the
code for Windows, I do so on Windows (XP), using a version of "Visual
Studio" that understands Makefiles - which has been the standard
mechanism for specifying software build rules for more than 25 years
now.  If - for whatever reason - Microsoft chooses not to support
Makefiles in their newer versions of "Visual Studio", then that's
their problem, not mine.