[Live-devel] Live555 about ServerMediaSession

cheung bonheur bonheur.cheung at seldes.com
Fri Apr 11 08:47:06 PDT 2008

Hello Ross,

I use Live555 to stream mjpeg from camera live.
I wish add and remove dynamically a ServerMediaSession but usually during remove a ServerMediaSession from a rtspserver , I found some bugs exception memory.

I read previous mail where you say it is possible. So i think the trouble is how i delete my Object Medium.

The instance before the exception, is the state where i remove a MediaSession and i proceed like that:

Firstly, i stop the sink by a sink->stopPlaying(), and the i can remove the source media
source->stopGettingFrames().

Secondly, i remove fthe mediasession by invoke rtspserver method "removeServerMediaSession" and then i close the sink, the source,the rtcpInstance and all groupsock.

Can you help me about the order of remove Element (Medium) and how ( because there are a lot of manner to remove a Medium...) .

If there are existing replys , forward me.

Thank you very much.