[Live-devel] Remove a session...

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Fri Apr 11 20:23:01 PDT 2008

>What are the situations where DynamicRTSPServer is usefull to use?

 From the header file: "DynamicRTSPServer" is
// A subclass of "RTSPServer" that creates "ServerMediaSession"s on demand,
// based on whether or not the specified stream name exists as a file

I.e., instead of creating, in advance, a set of "ServerMediaSession"s
for a particular set of files (as is done in the
"testOnDemandRTSPServer" demo application, for example), a
"DynamicRTSPServer" creates a "ServerMediaSession" for a file only
when that file is specifically requested to be streamed (by a RTSP
client).

>How to wake up    env->taskScheduler().doEventLoop(&watch_scheduler)   when
>no server media session is added?
>The loop is waiting at a 'select()' call and thus doesn't check my
>watch_scheduler.

I'm not totally sure I udnerstand the question, but I suspect it's
related to this point:
	http://lists.live555.com/pipermail/live-devel/2006-March/004192.html