[Live-devel] Remove a session...

Raphael KINDT raphael.kindt at seldes.com
Mon Apr 14 01:24:19 PDT 2008

Hello,

I try to remove a server media session dynamically but sometimes my
application crash.
This crash seems to be localized in the task scheduler.

Here is my remove session function:

bool RemoveSession(const std::string & _session_name)
{
    sessionMap[_session_name].sink->stopPlaying();
    sessionMap[_session_name].source->stopGettingFrames();
    rtspServer->removeServerMediaSession(sessionMap[_session_name].sms);
    Medium::close(sessionMap[_session_name].sink);
    Medium::close(sessionMap[_session_name].source);
    Medium::close(sessionMap[_session_name].rtcpInstance);
    delete sessionMap[_session_name].rtpGroupsock;
    delete sessionMap[_session_name].rtcpGroupsock;
    return true;
}

Is that a good instructions sequence?
Do you found errors?