[Live-devel] VLC and stb don't play "trick play" streams

Morgan Tørvolt morgan.torvolt at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 03:03:54 PDT 2008

I can confirm that you need to have the same videopid on at least some
of the amino STB. I have not tested with the latest HD boxes, but the
110 cannot change videopid realtime. To change it you will have to
tear down the rtsp connection and connect again. This has been the
case as long as I have used the STB.

-Morgan-