[Live-devel] Quick time option and Bitrate

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Mon Aug 11 10:43:31 PDT 2008

>1. If I use the option -q (quicktime format) for openRSTP and record
>the streaming video.
>I am not able to play the recorded video in Quicktime player.
>And my Command line agruments is as follows:
>
>openRTSP -b 50000 -q -v -d 20
>rtsp://1xx.1xx.1xx.104/mpeg4/media.amp > stream.mp4

 From the FAQ:

"If the session contains a video subsession, you should also use the
"-w <width>", "-h <height>" and "-f <frame-rate>" options to specify
the width and height (in pixels), and frame rate (per-second) of the
corresponding video track. (If these options are omitted, then the
values width=240 pixels; height=180 pixels; frame-rate=15 are used.)
These values are important; if they are not correct, your file might
not play at all! "