[Live-devel] Quick time option and Bitrate

Shiva Shankar N nshamshiva at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 09:58:59 PDT 2008

Hi all,

 I am facing some problems :

1. If I use the option -q (quicktime format) for openRSTP and record the
streaming video.
I am not able to play the recorded video in Quicktime player.
And my Command line agruments is as follows:

openRTSP -b 50000 -q -v -d 20 rtsp://1xx.1xx.1xx.104/mpeg4/media.amp >
stream.mp4

2. I am using Axis cameras, so i can select the option of displaying bitrate
&  time at the bottom of the streaming video.
After recording video for 10sec, when i caluclate the downloaded bitrate
based on the file size,
it  doesn't match with the displayed bitrate in the video. why is this ?

Thanks
sham