[Live-devel] Playback using live55

Melvin_Raj Melvin_Raj at satyam.com
Wed Aug 13 19:37:58 PDT 2008

Thank You for your reply..i will work on the vlc code....btw, im wondering if the mpegreceiver is able to receive the audio and video stream at the same time...meaning, I tried sending both audio and video on the same port and its successful...but the receiver is only able to receive either the audio or video stream at any given time....is there any suggestion for me to receive the audio and video on the same file at the receiver's end?

Ps: I also tried receiving streams usimg vlc player but it also play only either one....

Thank You..